Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year and Painting Priorities

I am resisting the urge to redesign my life today with all kinds of resolutions. I am finding it is better to just do what it is I need to do (like paint more) instead of making proclomations about it. I do know that painting begets painting. I also know that sometimes I have to clean my whole studio before starting a painting - known as procrastination! One thing I can say about this year is I woke up this morning knowing that I have been painting on a regular basis since starting this blogspot. It is a good feeling. I want to thank everyone for the support and feedback given to me and for caring about art. I am a firm believer that the arts celebrate our potential and elevate all of humanity. Happy New Year!!

No comments: