Monday, August 31, 2009

Copyrighted © 2009 Linda Warner Constantino. Oil on linen. 6 by 8 inches.

I do not know where my summer! I returned from Italy and just got busy. I taught an intensive 5 week schedule at SCAD and was doing some design work. I am back into my painting now and have had the time to photograph some of the paintings from my trip to Tuscany this past June where I taught a plein air painting workshop.

This is a quick little painting I created. The view looks at some farmhouses surrounded by vineyards. It was late afternoon and things were just starting to go golden. No matter what the day was like painting it was always nice to come back for the wonderful dinners at Spannocchia. Everyone chats about there day and casually enjoys dining. I loved it!

2 comments:

Pickledeel said...

Always a delight to come back to your site. Amazing pictures as always.

Linda Warner Constantino said...

Thanks for taking the time to look.