Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Pinckney Island Palmetto" - Sold at Evening of the Arts Fundraiser

© 2007 Linda Warner Constantino. Oil on linen board 9"w by 12"h. Available at Island School Council for the Arts "Evening of the Art" Fundraiser for Arts Education.

"An Evening of the Arts" annual fundraiser held on Hilton Head Island, SC has been going on for the past 36 years. I have participated for at least the past 15 years. It supports a cause dear to my heart, arts education. It is being held October 6 at the Crown Plaza Resort. When their site gets up I will provide a link.

I liked this tree because it was kind of disheveled and not the usual perfect palmetto especially with with the one yellowish leaf sticking out. Also being the green fanatic that I am, I was challenged by the colors.

No comments: