Sunday, November 04, 2007

Painting In Tuscany

Copyright © 2007 by Linda Warner Constantino. 5"w by 7"w - oil on line on board.Private collection

I am very excited to announce that plans are underway for me to teach a plein air painting workshop this summer in Tuscany outside of Siena, Italy. It will take place on a stunningly beautiful and rustic working organic farm from July 20 through 26.

Class size will be limited to 10 people and we will paint on site in the small format like I do for this blog. We will paint in the early morning and late afternoon with critiques after lunch. I will be posting details as things firm up. If you are interested pleas e-mail me.

1 comment:

Jason Waskey said...

Congratulations on the workshop!

I like the underlying pattern of repetition in this painting.